Donate to the Umpqua Valley Farm to School Program
Umpqua Valley Farm to School relies on support from our community to provide programming throughout the region. Through donations, grants, and annual contributions from local businesses, we are able to fulfill our mission of building a robust, equitable food system.
Your support provides hands-on garden education to over 1000 youth in Douglas County including in-school and distance learning projects. We also provide farm-fresh, local produce to students through the school meal program and at home to prepare their own healthy foods.
Your support also helps grow our local food system by building and expanding markets for farmers and buyers, building new infrastructure, and partnering with other food system networks throughout Southern Oregon to connect areas and create solutions to barriers including food insecurity, transportation, online marketing, and storage.
All of the work we do is aimed at strengthening our community through agriculture, education, and food security. We value each and every donation we receive, no matter how big or small. Please consider an annual or monthly donation to Umpqua Valley Farm to School to make an even bigger impact in our community.
- $50 donation covers seed costs for one school in the Umpqua Valley for one year.
- $500 donation covers the cost of educational materials for a two-week summer camp for 20 youth including farm fresh produce that the participants will cook and taste.
- $200 donation covers the cost of one raised garden bed
- $1000 covers the cost of 6 raised beds, which is an average size school garden in Douglas County!
- $10 donation covers the cost of transporting produce from a farm to a school for our summer CSA program which provides for over 50 families.
Receive an Umpqua Valley Farm to School tote bag or t-shirt with any $100 donation or above!
- Become an annual sponsor and we’ll use your business logo on our website.
- $100 annually
- $500 annually
- $1000 annually
- $2000 annually